Thursday, September 3, 2015

Studio Days

 Proofing some new large and small prints of my domed nest.

A collection of prints on my work table at the studio. 
***
I have had so many questions and emails lately about printing giclee prints.
All of my prints are printed with archival inks on 100 percent cotton rag paper.
If you are an artist just getting started I have more information
on my FAQ page on my website.
If you are a collector do check out my shop policies page to read a bit 
more about my paintings and prints and how to care for them.
***
I'll have a shop update soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautifully inspiring - as always!

Carol said...

Your prints are beautiful! Any tips for photographing art for prints?

holly aka golly said...

Kandice: Thank you so much!

Carol: You can have them professionally photographed or scanned or DIY.